Do you have lice on your head? If so, then you aren't alone because there are some men and women out there who have trouble with removing head lice. Well, head lice is one kind of pest that infest multitude of men and women these days. Some correlated having head lice as unhygienic. They are wrong because this pest doesn't care whether your hair is grimy or clean or your place is dirty of spotlessly clean. These pests only want to drink your blood. Should you have this problem and you intend to eradicate them, then peruse this write-up and consider the pointers discussed in here.
In the event that you intend to get rid of head lice from your hair, then you must remove their eggs, nits. Yes, you can find various type of hair conditioners and shampoos specially formulated for this purpose but it doesn't kill their eggs. For this reason, commercial lice treatment products suggest re-treatment after five to seven days of using the product.
Data reveals that about 6 to 12 million individuals are infested with head lice and majority of them are children. This type of pest is effortlessly contacted by children since they are fond of playing and getting close with their peers. Actually, there are many ways of eradicating head lice and some of these methods are shown in here.
1. Well, one of the techniques of eradicating head lice is to first remove its eggs manually using your hands. You have to divide your hair according to sections so you can easily remove the nits from the strands of your hair.
2. You can also use lice in removing this human pest. You should patiently and frequently do this method. Lots of men and women used lice comb in getting rid of lice than the known commercially available preparations.
3. Lots of individuals used hair lice removal shampoos and conditioners which are sold in malls and pharmacies.
You can also find men and women who prefer to utilize homemade hair lice treatment. Some of these preparations are mentioned below.
1. There are men and women who like to use different types of natural oils as hair lice removal solution such as olive oil, coconut oil, castor oil, tea tree oil as well as neem oil. These oils are effective in killing adult head lice as well as hinder the nits from hatching.
2. You can also use the mixture of vinegar and alcohol as hair lice removal solution.
3. You can also use petroleum jelly for this intention. You have to apply adequate amount on your hair, cover your head with head cap and leave it on overnight.
Following the steps mentioned above are tried and tested in head lice removal. Learn more about the symptoms of head lice by following the link.